As the evenings start getting darker, officers are urging riders to use lights and wear reflective clothing.
Dishwasher Fire At Doctors Surgery
Dorset Fire and Rescue were called at around 6.25pm last night (26th September) after reports of a fire in a Doctors Surgery in Parkstone Road, Poole.
All doctors and patients were evacuated from the surgery and no one was hurt.
The fire is believed to have been caused by a faulty dishwasher in the kitchen.
Group Manager Andy Fox said: “Although this model of dishwasher does not have a recall notice on it, the fire appears to have started in the control panel, similar to recent incidents we have attended in BOSCH dishwashers. Please have a look at the video on our YouTube channel to ensure your dishwasher is safe.
“This week is electrical safety week and across the county we are urging the public to check their electrical appliances at home and at work are safe. You can sign up for a free home safety check for your home on our website and find out more information about keeping yourself safe from electrical fires.”
The dishwasher was completely destroyed in this fire and the kitchen was badly smoke damaged.
Isle of Wight Council bosses have overturned a vote by councillors - who had rejected the partnership to secure £900 million of funding.
The busy road's being made two lanes in both directions between Segensworth and Titchfield - it's due to take 18 months.
Police want to trace man after 11-Year-Old Approached Near Oasis Academy
Recently Played Tracks
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.