Southampton play Manchester United in Sunday's EFL Cup final - a chance to win a first major trophy in 41 years.
Dorset Is 2nd Richest County In Property
Dorset is the 2nd richest county in the UK when it comes to property, according to a survey.
Surrey came top of the list though -its homes have a total value of almost £288 billion, representing 5.1% of the UK's £5.6 trillion overall property wealth.
Surrey also has the most property wealth per head at £255,125 each, according to property website PrimeLocation.com.
Its list sees southern counties dominate. Dorset's property per head totalled £207,220.
Buckinghamshire came third with £198,490 and East Sussex fourth with £196,300.
Nigel Lewis, property analyst at PrimeLocation.com, said:
''Property wealth per head is driven by one key factor - demand.
''Homes in and around the capital will always be sought-after because of the increased population density in the South and its better employment opportunities.''
Elsewhere, Warwickshire comes 10th, with individual property wealth of £145,431, and North Yorkshire is in 15th position with £126,967.
On a regional level, the South East holds the greatest property wealth, accounting for nearly a third (30%) of the UK's total property fortune.
Its homes are worth £1.65 trillion, with Buckinghamshire, East Sussex, Hampshire and Kent all featuring in the top 10 counties by property wealth per head.
London comes in second in the regional listing with just over £1 trillion, while the South West completes the top three with property wealth amounting to more than £488 billion.
Top 10 UK counties by property per head:
1. Surrey (£255,125 per head; £287.6 billion total property wealth)
2. Dorset (£207,220; £83.8 billion)
3. Buckinghamshire (£198,490; £98.8 billion)
4. East Sussex (£196,300; £101.2 billion)
5. Essex (£178,705; £252.4 billion)
6. Hertfordshire (£175,492; £194.3 billion)
7. Devon (£161,817; £121.3 billion)
8. Hampshire (£159,171; £206.4 billion)
9. Kent (£157,288; £224.5 billion)
10. Warwickshire (£145,431; £77.9 billion)
The UK's total regional property wealth:
1. South East (£1.6 trillion)
2. London (£1.0 trillion)
3. South West (£488.3 billion)
4. East (£482.5 billion)
5. West Midlands (£367 billion)
6. East Midlands (£336.1 billion)
7. Scotland (£322.1 billion)
8. Yorkshire & Humberside (£300 billion)
9. North West (£253.9 billion)
10. Wales (£223.3 billion)
11. North East (£162.9 billion)
Benjamin Fellows was caught again just minutes after he'd been charged for a previous offence.
The 500 pound World War Two device was picked up during dredging work.
640 men were killed when the South African troop carrier was hit by a cargo ship in 1917.
Recently Played Tracks
Now playing: Non-stop hit music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.