Cry Me A River Justin Timberlake Download 'Cry Me A River' on iTunes
17 February 2016, 08:14
Two Dorset beaches have been named among the top ten in the UK.
Weymouth (pictured) came second in the TripAdvisor list behind Woolacombe in Devon - Hengistbury Head in Bournemouth was ninth.
The list is based on TripAdvisor reviews and ratings.
The travel site described Woolacombe as having ``rolling, unbroken surf which makes it the ideal hotspot for surfers''.
It added: ``The sheer length of the beach means that there is no shortage of sand to sit down and relax on during the busy summer months.''
The number one beach in the world was named as Grace Bay in the Turks and Caicos, a set of islands south-east of the Bahamas in the Atlantic Ocean.
Closer to home, the best beach in Europe was named as Playa de Ses Illetes on the Spanish island of Formentera.
The top 10 beaches in the UK according to TripAdvisor are:
1. Woolacombe Beach, Woolacombe, Devon
2. Weymouth Beach, Weymouth, Dorset
3. St Brelade's Bay Beach, St Brelade, Jersey
4. Rhossili Bay, Rhossili, Swansea
5. Porthmeor Beach, St Ives, Cornwall
6. Fistral Beach, Newquay, Cornwall
7. Porthminster Beach, St Ives, Cornwall
8. Perranporth Beach, Perranporth, Cornwall
9. Hengistbury Head, Bournemouth, Dorset
10. Luskentyre, Isle of Harris