Benjamin Fellows was caught again just minutes after he'd been charged for a previous offence.
Man Charged With Eastleigh Man's Murder In Dorset
A man's due in court today charged with murdering an Eastleigh man - found dead at a car dealership in Dorset.
At around 9.50pm on Tuesday 26 May 2015, police were called to a flat in The Grove in Dorchester and discovered the body of 46-year-old Elliot Handley.
A post mortem examination revealed Elliot had died from multiple blunt force head injuries.
43-year-old Simon Bennett, of Dorchester, has been charged with Elliot's murder. He will appear before Bournemouth Magistrates' Court today, (Thursday 10 September).
Senior Investigating Officer, Detective Inspector Neil Devoto, of Dorset Police's Major Crime Investigation Team, said:
"Following enquiries, we have consulted with the Crown Prosecution Service who authorised the charge of murder.
"Family liaison officers have updated Elliot's family with this development and the thoughts of the investigation team are with them. Clearly this is a difficult time for the whole family and they have requested privacy."
A 47-year-old man from Dorchester and a 69-year-old man from Weymouth, who had been arrested on suspicion of murder, were released from bail without charge in June.
John Montague, Senior District Crown Prosecutor for the Crown Prosecution Service in Wessex, said:
"I have today authorised Dorset Police to charge Simon Bennett with the murder of Elliot Handley.
"Mr Handley was found dead in a flat in Dorchester on 26 May 2015, the post mortem revealed that he died from multiple blunt force head injuries. It is believed that his death occurred between the 23 and 26 May.
"I carefully reviewed all the available evidence provided to me by Dorset Police, and in accordance with the Code for Crown Prosecutors, I am satisfied that there is sufficient evidence for a realistic prospect of conviction and it is in the public interest to prosecute Simon Bennett for the murder Elliot Handley.
"He will appear at Bournemouth Magistrates' Court on Thursday 10 September 2015.
"Proceedings are now ongoing and the defendant has the right to a fair trial. It is very important that there should be no reporting, commentary or sharing of information online which could in any way prejudice these proceedings."
The 500 pound World War Two device was picked up during dredging work.
640 men were killed when the South African troop carrier was hit by a cargo ship in 1917.
The 79-year-old man suffered a serious head injury in the Cranmer Road car park in Winton.
Recently Played Tracks
Now playing: Non-stop hit music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.