Exploding Air Freshener Rips Off Door

A door and window's been blown off a house after an air freshener that was left on top of a grill exploded.

Fire crews were called to the house in Manor Avenue in Lyme Regis at about 6pm yesterday evening.

Dorset Fire and Rescue said the resulting explosion had ripped the back window and door off the building.

Crews are warning people not to leave flammable substances near heat sources.

Comments

Surely you have something to say?

Be the first to comment.

What do you think about "Exploding Air Freshener Rips Off Door"

(Required) denotes a required field

Please leave

This field requires attention

This field requires attention

Maximum 400 characters

This field requires attention

This field requires attention

Recently Played Tracks

On Radio: Dan Mills

1pm - 5pm

Email the show

Text 'SOUTH' to 82122

Dan Mills

On TV: 24 Reasons We Heart Christmas!

4pm - 6pm

Watch heart TV

Heart VIP

Local

Autumn Weather

Find your local four day weather report here.

Listening To Radio Win With Heart

Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.

Advertise Advertise in Dorset

Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.

Follow Heart on Twitter