Players will be led out against Liverpool by women who've survived abusive relationships - and warm-up in tops supporting the Women's Aid campaign.
Three Dorset Beaches In UK Top Ten
Three Dorset beaches have made a list of the UK's Top Ten.
Hengistbury Head, Weymouth Beach (pictured) and Sandbanks are all in the Trip Advisor rundown.
The Travellers’ Choice Beaches Award-winners were determined based on the quality and quantity of traveller reviews and ratings for beaches on TripAdvisor gathered over a 12-month period.
Rhossili Bay in Wales came first.
Weymouth & Portland Borough Council Tourism and Culture brief holder Cllr Ian Bruce, said:
“It is fantastic news that Weymouth Beach has once again been recognised as one of the top beaches in the country.
“The beach is enjoyed all year round by residents and holidaymakers alike and is often regarded as one of the jewels in the borough’s crown.
“I would like to thank those who continue to provide rave reviews for the beach and strongly encourage any holidaymakers looking for a great UK destination to come down to Weymouth and Portland and experience all the area has to offer.”
Chris Saunders, Bournemouth Tourism Seafront and Business Development Manager, said:
“Bournemouth Tourism is delighted that Hengistbury Head has been named fourth best beach in the UK and 16th in Europe by Trip Advisor’s Annual Travellers’ Choice Beaches awards.
"As a Special Area for Conservation, it is a stunning location for visitors and residents to see and spend time, with some great facilities including a cafe, watersports centre, and it will soon be home to a new £1.2m thatched visitor centre featuring interactive displays, which is opening this spring.
"We are extremely pleased that it has been recognised for the beautiful beach that it is, complementing Bournemouth’s seven miles of award winning beach equipped with fantastic facilities and attractions, which make the town a brilliant beach destination for all ages.”
James Kay, TripAdvisor spokesperson, said:
“These awards recognise the best beaches in the UK and worldwide, according to the travellers that have visited and given them the highest levels of praise.
“To have three British beaches named among the best in Europe just goes to show how lucky we are in the UK to have such stunning scenery right on our doorstep.”
TripAdvisor’s Traveller Choice Beaches Awards winners:
Top 10 Beaches in UK:
1. Rhossili Bay, Gower, Wales
2. Woolacombe Beach, Woolacombe, Devon
3. Porthminster Beach, St Ives, Cornwall
4. Hengistbury Head, Bournemouth, Dorset
5. Perranporth Beach, Perranporth, Cornwall
6. Longsands Beach, Tynemouth, North Tyneside
7. Weymouth Beach, Weymouth, Dorset
8. Fistral Beach, Newquay, Cornwall
9. Sandbanks, Poole, Dorset
10. Nairn Beach, Nairn, Scotland
Top 10 Beaches in Europe:
1. Rabbit Beach, Lampedusa, Italy
2. Playa de ses Illetes, Formentera, Spain
3. Rhossili Bay, Gower, Wales
4. Playa de las Catedrales, Ribadeo, Spain
5. Elafonissi Beach, Elafonissi, Greece
6. Cala Mariolu, Baunei, Italy
7. Woolacombe Beach, Woolacombe, United Kingdom
8. Iztuzu Beach, Dalyan, Turkey
9. Porthminster Beach, St Ives, United Kingdom
10. La Concha Beach, Donostia-San Sebastian, Spain
Top 10 Beaches in the World:
1. Baia do Sancho, Fernando de Noronha, Brazil
2. Grace Bay, Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
3. Flamenco Beach, Culebra, Puerto Rico
4. Rabbit Beach, Lampedusa, Italy
5. Whitehaven Beach, Whitsunday Island, Australia
6. Playa de ses Illetes, Formentera, Spain
7. Anse Lazio, Praslin Island, Seychelles
8. Lanikai Beach, Kailua, Hawaii
9. Rhossili Bay, Gower, Wales
10. Playa Norte, Isla Mujeres, Mexico
Pedestrian In Collision With A BMW On The Avenue On Friday Night
Officers say many of those were after people didn't secure their car properly.
James Hemming pleaded guilty to wounding with intent after a 17-year-old girl was badly injured in Fratton.
Recently Played Tracks
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.