Two Hurt After Campsite Blast

Two people have suffered serious burns after an explosion at Camp Bestival.

A man and a woman were taken to hospital after the blast ripped through a tent on a campsite.

It happened on Thursday as the four-day music festival got underway at Lulworth Castle.

Firefighters think a gas leak from a cooking stove was to blame.

Dorset Fire & Rescue are reminding people not to use BBQs and cooking appliances inside tents saying not only is there a huge fire risk but also the potential for carbon monoxide poisoning.

Recently Played Tracks

On Radio: Rich and Zoe

6am - 10am

Text 'SOUTH' to 82122

Rich and Zoe

On TV: Heart Xmas Is Here!

3am - 10am

Watch heart TV

  • Mary J. Blige Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

    Now

    iTunes

  • Michael Buble Santa Claus Is Coming To Town

    07:37

    iTunes

  • Kelly Clarkson Underneath The Tree

    07:33

    iTunes

  • Robbie Williams Dream A Little Dream

    07:30

Heart VIP

Local

Autumn Weather

Find your local four day weather report here.

Listening To Radio Win With Heart

Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.

Advertise Advertise in Dorset

Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.

Follow Heart on Twitter