A man's been found not guilty of killing his mum's partner after a drunken row at a holiday park in Poole.
Warnings Over BBQ's Silent Killer
Firefighters in Hampshire and Dorset are warning people planning barbecues this Bank Holiday about the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning.
They are trying to raise awareness about the dangers of BBQs and highlighting that people should never take them into homes, tents or caravans to keep warm.
Last year 6 year old Isabelle Harris died at a campsite in the New Forest after her parents took a BBQ into their tent. Carbon monoxide is colourless and odourless and can kill quickly.
Accidents involving carbon monoxide have trebled over the last 12 months across the country and Hampshire Fire and Rescue are visiting campsites to give safety advice while Dorset have given posters to about a hundred.
Teachers have started getting training to help identify youngsters with problems.
More than 150 distracted motorists were pulled over in Hampshire and the Thames Valley in a week-long operation.
Southern Rail's Putting On Extra 200 Trains.
Recently Played Tracks
On Radio: Angela Jay
4pm - 7pm
Text 'SOUTH' to 82122
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.