Find your local four day weather report here.
AFC Bournemouth Get New Manager
Bournemouth have appointed Lee Bradbury as their new manager.
Bradbury, 35, will be assisted by veteran striker Steven Fletcher after the pair were handed two-and-a-half-year contracts.
After a successful spell in caretaker charge, former Cherries forward Bradbury is confident he can emulate Eddie Howe's success at Dean Court.
"I am pleased with the outcome and more than confident," Bradbury said.
"The lads are 100% behind us. With the team we've got, we have the best chance of being successful. Thanks to the chairman and the club for this opportunity."
Bradbury also praised Fletcher's contribution so far.
"Fletch has been a really big help and on the playing side remains a big threat," he added.
Enrique Iglesias Subeme La Radio
UB40 Red Red Wine
Jonas Blue feat. Dakota Fast Car
Keane Everybody's Changing
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.
- Monaco say no Kylian Mbappe fee agreed with Real Madrid
- Barcelona plan second Philippe Coutinho transfer bid
- Chelsea target Virgil van Dijk, Antonio Candreva, Alex Sandro, Fernando Llorente
- Javier Hernandez relishing West Ham season opener at Man Utd
- Chelsea send Kenedy home from tour after Brazilian offends China
- Charlie Gard's parents head back to court
- Buyout firms spread load in £6bn Unilever bid
- Deal or no deal? Noel Edmonds raises Lloyds compensation claim to £300m
- Grocery price inflation eases as hot spell boosts supermarket sales
- Marvyn Iheanacho jailed for life after murdering girlfriend's son over lost shoe