Find your local four day weather report here.
AFC Bournemouth Get New Manager
Bournemouth have appointed Lee Bradbury as their new manager.
Bradbury, 35, will be assisted by veteran striker Steven Fletcher after the pair were handed two-and-a-half-year contracts.
After a successful spell in caretaker charge, former Cherries forward Bradbury is confident he can emulate Eddie Howe's success at Dean Court.
"I am pleased with the outcome and more than confident," Bradbury said.
"The lads are 100% behind us. With the team we've got, we have the best chance of being successful. Thanks to the chairman and the club for this opportunity."
Bradbury also praised Fletcher's contribution so far.
"Fletch has been a really big help and on the playing side remains a big threat," he added.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.
- Scottish Muay Thai boxer Jordan Coe found dead in Thailand
- Formula One: Sebastian Vettel beats Lewis Hamilton in first race of season
- England upbeat despite Germany defeat and Podolski wonder-goal
- Leyton Orient stave off winding up order after £1m pledge by owner
- Alligator returns to give pro golfer fright
- Two security reviews to look into Westminster terror attack
- EU blocks £25bn London Stock Exchange merger with Deutsche Boerse
- Man 'invented Leicestershire County Cricket player's job to avoid jail'
- Toshiba's nuclear unit Westinghouse files for bankruptcy protection
- Climbers asked to remove rubbish on Mount Everest after deadly avalanches