Find your local four day weather report here.
AFC Bournemouth Get New Manager
Bournemouth have appointed Lee Bradbury as their new manager.
Bradbury, 35, will be assisted by veteran striker Steven Fletcher after the pair were handed two-and-a-half-year contracts.
After a successful spell in caretaker charge, former Cherries forward Bradbury is confident he can emulate Eddie Howe's success at Dean Court.
"I am pleased with the outcome and more than confident," Bradbury said.
"The lads are 100% behind us. With the team we've got, we have the best chance of being successful. Thanks to the chairman and the club for this opportunity."
Bradbury also praised Fletcher's contribution so far.
"Fletch has been a really big help and on the playing side remains a big threat," he added.
Now playing: The best feel good music
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.
- Manchester United and Manchester City pledge £1m to terror victims
- Five reasons for Manchester United to remember Europa League final
- Paul Pogba: We played for Manchester - we played for the people who died'
- David Moyes quits as Sunderland manager after Premier League relegation
- Chelsea's N'Golo Kante is EA Sports Premier League Player of the Season
- Damon Smith jailed for leaving bomb on Jubilee Line Tube train
- Sainsbury's eyes bid for giant Tesco supplier
- Tories and Labour not being honest with voters on likely tax rises, IFS warns
- Hot weather for UK as temperatures reach their highest this year
- New payday loan rules in force to help borrowers shop for best deal