Find your local four day weather report here.
AFC Bournemouth Get New Manager
Bournemouth have appointed Lee Bradbury as their new manager.
Bradbury, 35, will be assisted by veteran striker Steven Fletcher after the pair were handed two-and-a-half-year contracts.
After a successful spell in caretaker charge, former Cherries forward Bradbury is confident he can emulate Eddie Howe's success at Dean Court.
"I am pleased with the outcome and more than confident," Bradbury said.
"The lads are 100% behind us. With the team we've got, we have the best chance of being successful. Thanks to the chairman and the club for this opportunity."
Bradbury also praised Fletcher's contribution so far.
"Fletch has been a really big help and on the playing side remains a big threat," he added.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.
- EU border agency flight crashes in flames at Malta airport
- Tough road ahead as AT&T's Time Warner deal comes under scrutiny
- British banker Rurik Jutting pleads not guilty to Hong Kong murders
- Why is the Calais 'Jungle' being destroyed? Your questions answered
- Director Tom Ford says 'Trump is proof America has dumbed down'