Heart Dunstable: L & L Automotive - Rules
L & L Mercedes on Heart Dunstable
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition) apply to ‘L & L Mercedes’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from Tuesday 18th to Saturday 22nd October 2016 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Heart Dunstable.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must find the Heart Angels at one of the following locations between 11am and 1pm and identify the city skyline on the L & L Mercedes vehicle.
Tuesday 18th October: Garden Square Shopping Centre, Letchworth
Wednesday 19th October: Westgate Shopping Centre, Stevenage
Thursday 20th October: The Galleria, Hatfield
Friday 21st October: Asda, Welwyn
Saturday 22nd October: Sainsbury’s, Harpenden
4. Entrants will need to register their details on the Heart iPads.
5. Heart will randomly select one correct entry from the Heart Essex entries to win the prize.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
9. The winner will be sent a cheque for £500.
10. Global Radio reserves the right to substitute the prize.
Recently Played Tracks
On Radio: James Stewart
1am - 6am
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.