‘7 in 10’ on Heart East Anglia
‘7 in 10’ on Heart East Anglia Breakfast February 2017
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘‘7 in 10’’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 6th February on Heart East Anglia.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To register to enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text the word ‘Anglia’ with their name to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
- Once the listener is chosen they will be will be given a spontaneous topic, they then have 10 seconds to name 7 things that relate to the topic. Those who manage to name 7 things that relate to the topic within 10 seconds will enter ‘The Hall Of Fame’ and win themselves a pair of Cineworld Cinema tickets.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 to participate in the competition
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- One pair of Cineworld tickets
- Tickets are subject to normal Cineworld conditions and exclusions as stated on the tickets.
- Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be substituted for any other prize or cash value.
- It is not possible to replace lost, stolen, destroyed or defaced vouchers.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.