Crazy In Love Beyoncé
Bride: The Wedding Show At Norfolk Showground Feel Good Friday Competition
Heart East Anglia
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘The Wedding Show At Norfolk Showground’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Friday 17th February on Heart East Anglia (The "Radio Station").
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word ‘WEDDING’ to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. One entrant will be selected at random to come to air. The entrant must answer a question. If they correctly answer the question they will win. If incorrect another entrant will be chosen at random to answer, and if they get it correct they will win. This will go on until a winner is found.
6. Entrants must be age 18 or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. One winner will receive four tickets to Bride: The Wedding Show at Norfolk Showground on 18th & 19th February 2017 and an overnight stay at Dunston Hall Hotel.
9. Winner will receive four entry tickets to the show complete with champagne.
10. The tickets can be used for either 18th or 19th February but all four tickets must be used on the same day. The tickets are for one day only. The ticket will grant each person entry but food and drink is not included. Each ticket holder will receive a Wedding Show Bag & Showguide and will be notified of the catwalk show times on arrival.
11. The overnight stay will be for two people and will be a Dinner, Bed and Breakfast stay at Dunston Hall Hotel. The stay will be in a standard room, subject to availability and may exclude certain dates.
12. Any additional charges occurred above the prize package during the stay must be settled by the prize winner with the hotel at the time of the stay.
13. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.