Heart East Anglia: Big Town Showdown
Dave & Heidi's Big Town Showdown on Heart East Anglia
1. The following rules together with Global Radio’s general and competition terms and conditions, which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition apply to the 'Dave & Heidi's Big Town Showdown' radio competition. The "Radio Station" is Heart East Anglia.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant can register at heart.co.uk or by sending a text message to 82122 starting the message with the word BIGTOWN Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. Entrants may also be sought from people who have previously contacted Heart East Anglia.
4. Entrants will be chosen by Heart and the call/contest round will be recorded, edited and played back on air at a date and time chosen by Heart East Anglia. The entrant must answer ten general knowledge questions in the fastest time possible. They cannot pass and only the first answer will be accepted. A ten second penalty will be added for each incorrect answer.
5. Successful entrants will normally be added to the Big Town Showdown leaderboard which will be displayed at heart.co.uk.
6. Final times and correct question answers will be decided by Heart. The decision of the Heart Breakfast presenters and production team is final.
7. New episodes of Big Town Showdown will be transmitted daily on weekdays between 6am and 9am. Heart reserves the right to change this or not transmit them at all without reason or warning.
Entrants must be aged 18 or over Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred station:
Now playing: The best feel good music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.