Brimful Of Asha Cornershop Download 'Brimful Of Asha ' on iTunes
Terms and Conditions for Pleasurewood Chills Firework Spectacular Competition on Heart East Anglia.
WIN & DONATE TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Charities ("Global Charities") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at www.makesomenoise.com/terms-conditions/ ) apply to the ‘Global’s Make Some Noise Text Competitions’ ("the Competition") which will run Tuesday 17th October 2016 at 17.30 to Monday 24th October 2016 at 8:30am (“the Duration”).
2. The "Radio Station" advertising the competition is Heart East Anglia
3. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from Global Charities.
Details of the Competition:
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word CHILLS to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rate. If you text after the closing time you will not be entered but may still be charged. The Text Message Line will open at Tuesday 17th October 2016 at 17.30 (the “Opening Time”) and close at Monday 24th October 2016 at 8:30am (the “Closing Time”).
5. After entering the Competition, participants will receive a bounceback text message informing them that a voluntary donation to Global’s Make Some Noise (registered charity 1091657 (England & Wales) & SC041475 (Scotland)) of £3 will be taken automatically an hour (60 minutes) after the time the first text was received, unless they reply with the word STOP. The £3 donation will be taken from the mobile phone used to enter the Competition and 100% of the donation will go to Global’s Make Some Noise.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, you do not need to donate in order to be eligible for entry to the competition. Anyone who replies STOP to the first bounceback message and thereby opts out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise will still be included in the prize draw.
7. On Monday 24th October 2016 at 8.30am, a random draw will take place of all eligible entries received between the Opening Time and the Closing Time to determine the winner. Winners may be required to talk to the presenter/s and a call may be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the entrant fails to answer their phone, are driving, or if any fault occurs immediately prior to or during these calls and it is not possible to re-establish contact with the caller, another contestant will be selected at random. The producer’s decision is final.
8. The winner will be notified that they have won using the number of the phone that their text entry was sent from. The winner may be required to answer their phone, talk to the presenter/s and a call recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
9. You must be over 18 to enter the Competition.
10. You can enter this competition up to 10 times, however you must text STOP after each entry to opt out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise. We strongly advise against excessive use.
11. There will be five winners of A Golden Ticket To Pleasurewood ‘Chills’ firework finale! Each Golden Ticket provides the following:
- entry for four people on Saturday 29th October
- vouchers for food, drink, snacks, and ride merchandise
- fast-track ride passes for each person
12. No substitute prizes or cash alternatives are available.
13. The prize is non-transferable to another date other than Saturday 29th October
14. Pleasurewood Hills management reserve the right to withdraw or alter any of the facilities at anytime without prior notice. Guests are also informed that rides, shows and attractions may be closed, temporarily withdrawn or made otherwise unavailable at any time due to technical or operational reasons, capacity or inclement weather. The management are not obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets. Some rides have height restrictions.
The Promoters are Global Radio, registered with Phonepay Plus (ORG832-96388-41101) and Global Charities, registered with Phonepay Plus (ORG831-51159-55647).
Service Provider: Global Radio Services Ltd., 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service or feel a donation has been taken from your bill unfairly, please have a look at our FAQs at http://www.makesomenoise.com/premium-rate-phone-text-faqs/ or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212 196.