Heart East Anglia - Hughes Hometech Show Competition Rules
Heart East Anglia
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to Hughes Showstoppers radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Friday 21st October 2016 on Heart East Anglia.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word “WIN” to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air by the presenters.
4. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. Two entrants will be selected at random to come to air in both the Breakfast and Drive Shows. They will be called back on the number they text in with. If they answer the call and come to air they will win the prize.
6. The presenters will randomly select which prize package the contestant is playing for at the time of the competition execution.
7. Entrants are not able to swap prize packages.
8. Entrants must be 18 years or over to enter.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
10. Entrants must live in the Heart East Anglia transition area.
11. The prize consists of 4 packages that are set by Heart and Hughes. Each winner will receive one of the prize packages.
12. Prize packages as below:
Panasonic - Washing Machine - 1400rpm, 7kg, A+++ Energy, Quick wash Timer Delay - worth £369.00
Panasonic - 49" Smart, 4k TV, Freeview HD - worth £599.00
I-Robot – Robotic Vacuum cleaner with I-dapt Navigation – Worth £749
Melitta - Bean to cup coffee Machine - worth £699.99
Hotpoint Smalls – Microwave, Kettle, Toaster & Hand Mixer – Worth over £300
Kitchen Aid Mixer - worth £399.00
Lec - 50cm undercounter Larder Fridge - worth £129.99
Lec - 50cm undercounter freezer - worth £149.99
Belling - Stainless Steel combi Microwave - worth £159.99
Stoves - Black 55cm Electric Ceramic Cooker - worth £529.00
Samsung - 55" 4k HDR TV - worth £749.00
Microsoft New Xbox one S with Fifa 17 - worth £249.99
13. Prizes will be delivered to the winner by Hughes. This must be arranged directly with Hughes after the competition has closed.
14. There is no cash alternative or any alternative prizes available.
15. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
Now playing: The best feel good music