Gain an hour, Give an hour
Have a Heart want to say thank you to the Essex businesses and organisations who are supporting 'Gain an Hour, Give an Hour'.
Yes, it’s that time of year again that we all look forward to, the clocks go back and we all gain an hour!
We want to put those 60 minutes to good use this and raise money for ChildLine where right now, due to demand, one in three phone calls go unanswered.
Essex Roll Call:
- South Essex College: On 21st October, staff at South Essex College campuses in Basildon and Southend are having a dress down day for Gain An Hour, Give An Hour.
- Stansted Easy-Parking: Martin and Su will be working as airport car parking attendants for an hour – in return, Stansted Easy-Parking has to donating £4 per car they park on Wednesday 12th October.
- The White Horse, Ramsden Heath: The Family Pub of the Year in Essex is making a £1 donation for every person who eats in their restaurant during the whole month of October.
- Tower Electrical: Tower, the electrical chain with six branches in Essex and Hertfordshire, has agreed to donate £1 for every item which includes a visible clock sold in the month of October.
- LetsMoveYou: For every property which online estate agents LetsMoveYou put on the market between now and December 31st, using options 1, 2 or 3 on www.letsmoveyou.co.uk they will donate £20.00 to Have a Heart supporting ChildLine. LetsMoveYou are so confident in their team’s experience and expertise, they offer a 100% money back guarantee!
- Peggy and Minnie @ Yours: For original accessories to delight and inspire unique, personal and meaningful jewellery and accessories. Peggy and Minnie @ Yours will be selling a very special phone charm to help raise money. For every phone charm they sell they will donate 20% to Have a Heart, that is £2 per sale
- King of the Bouncy Castle: You can hire 10ft by 12ft children's bouncy castle for just £40 per day. The castle is ideal for up to eight years old and is enclosed with a roof. King of the Bouncy Castle are generously going to donate 25% ( £10 ) for any bookings taken from now until the end of the year. To book your bouncy castle please call Steve on 07980 580 852
ChildLine is the free phone and online service providing advice & support to children when they have nowhere else to turn.
A staggering 700,000 abused, bullied and worried children are expected to call ChildLine by the end of 2012, and fundraising by Have a Heart will help support the service to be there when they get in touch.
How you can get involved:
If you are interested in being part of 'Give an Hour, Gain an Hour' fill out the form below, let us know if you have an idea and we will be in touch.
Gain an hour, Give an hour!
Recently Played Tracks
Now playing: Non-stop hit music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.