On Air Now
Early Breakfast with Jenni Falconer 4am - 6am
It's time to get festive at Freeport Braintree and make Christmas special for families across Essex by donating a gift at the Giving Tree.
We all know that Christmas is a time of giving, so this Christmas help make the day extra special for those families who may not have the Christmas which you have each year.
Freeport Braintree's Giving Tree is now standing in pride of place outside Next, so while you're browsing all the latest fashion, gifts, homeware and accessories, pick up an extra present to make a family's Christmas.
This year the Giving Tree is supporting charities Colchester Hospital University Foundation Trust - Children's Unit, Southend University Hospital Foundation Trust - Neptune Children's Trust, Broomfield Hospital, Chelmsford - Children's Services, The Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust, Harlow and Basildon and Thurrock Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
1. Head to the Giving Tree by Next
2. Choose a name tag which will show an age
3. Have fun selecting an appropriate gift from the centre's stores
4. Attach the tag to your unwrapped gift
5. Drop the gift at the Tourist Information Centre
6. Enjoy the warm feeling from making a child's Christmas more special!
Make sure you drop your gift off by Sunday 11th December, as the Heart Angels will then be delivering all the lovely gifts donated to local charities in time to make a family's Christmas.
Charter Way , Chapel Hill , Braintree , CM77 8YH