Essex: Man Gets Nail Embedded In Neck

A man from South Woodham Ferrers has been taken to hospital after he accidentally embedded a nail in his neck.

East of England Ambulance Service

Paramedics were called there at around 10.30am yesterday (Tuesday 12 November).

The nail had got stuck in the man's neck while he carried out building work.

He was taken to Broomfield Hospital in Chelmsford.

His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.

Local News

Recently Played Tracks

On Radio: Simon Beale

1am - 4am

Email the show

Text 'HEART' to 82122

Simon Beale

On TV: Merry Quiz-mas!

12am - 2am

Watch heart TV

  • Eric Prydz PJANOO

    01:06

    iTunes

  • Shift K3y TOUCH

    01:04

    iTunes

  • The Black Eyed Peas MEET ME HALFWAY

    00:59

    iTunes

  • Wankelmut & Emma Louise MY HEAD IS A JUNGLE (MK REMIX)

    00:56

    iTunes

Heart VIP

Local

Autumn Weather

Find your local four day weather report here.

Listening To Radio Win With Heart

Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.

Advertise Advertise in Essex

Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.

Follow Heart on Twitter