Advice For Prince William
With the Royal Baby due at any time Martin thought he would give Prince William some advice from what he's learnt at the birth of his children.
Martin believes there are many things a husband should and shouldn't do when in the delivery room. However, Martin believes that the most important thing is that you don't say certain things.
So below is a top ten list that Martin put together of 'Things The Man Should Not To Say In The Delivery Room'.
10. "You're so lucky. I wish men could experience the miracle of childbirth.
9. "Do you think you'll have the baby before Match of the Day starts?"
8. "As a little surprise I booked a photographer, he'll be here any minute!"
7. "If you think this hurts I should tell you about the time I twisted my ankle."
6. "What are you cooking for dinner tonight?"
5. "When you lay on your back, you like like a snake that swallowed a wild boar."
4. "You don't need an epidural, just relax and enjoy the moment."
3. "You're stomach still looks like there's another one in there!"
2. "I'm tired!"
And the number one thing a man not to say to a women in the deliver room is...
1. "Shh, you can hear you down the corridor!"
If you have any others that shouldn't be said comment below.
Recently Played Tracks
Now playing: Non-stop hit music