Heart Essex - Chop Bloc Takeover Competition
17 July 2017, 00:00
Chop Bloc Chelmsford
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition) apply to Chop Bloc Chelmsford radio competition ("the Competition") which will run on Friday 21st July 2017 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Heart Essex.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the competition entrants must listen to Heart Essex on Friday 21st July. During the breakfast and drive show the presenter(s) will encourage listeners to call in for their chance to play. The opening and closing of the telephone line will be given out on air along with the telephone number. Telephone calls will be charged at standard network rates. Calls from mobiles may cost more.
4. All Entrants selected to play will be required to talk to the presenters and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. One caller will be selected at random from all entries and take them to air.
6. Whilst on air, we will play out a well-known Heart song. At some point during the clip, the singer will get the ‘chop’ and the caller will need to take over singing the song. If the entrant sings the correct lyrics, they will win. If they fail to sing the correct lyrics, another entrant will be chosen at random and taken to air to play. This will continue until a winner is found.
7. Entrants must be 18 years of age or over.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
9. One winner from each of the breakfast and drive shows (two winners in total) will receive a meal for 4 people to the value of £250 at Chop Bloc, Chelmsford.
10. The meal will come in the form of £250 worth of vouchers which are valid for Chop Bloc Chelmsford ONLY.
11. The winner must pre-book their table prior to visiting by calling 01245 860 070. This is subject to availability.
12. The prize must be redeemed before 30th November 2017 and is not available on August Bank Holiday Monday 28th August 2017.
13. In the event that the bill exceeds the £250 budget, the winner is responsible for paying any additional costs.
14. The prize is non-transferable and has no cash value.
15. Global Radio reserves the right to substitute prize at its absolute discretion.