There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back Shawn Mendes
More than £1,000 pounds has been raised for victims made homeless by a cottage fire in east Devon.
More than 100 firefightes and 20 fire appliances were called to the scene at Buller Court in Crediton.
They spent more than 12 hours fighting the fire in difficult conditions as there was hardly any wind to carry the thick grey smoke away which could be seen for at least 3 miles.
Foam was used on the thatch to stop the flames spreading to nearby houses.
Now a collection has started raising money for the families effected in the six properties, most are staying with family and friends with Mid Devon council monitoring the situation and ready to act should any of them require emergency acomodation.
The town council is co-ordinating the collection, requesting food and furniture as well as money donations.
No one was injured in the blaze.