Our local emergency services have launched their campaign to warn drivers of the risks of drinking, or taking drugs, and driving.
Flybe Expansion Plans Go-ahead
Volcanic ash and artic weather are to blame for Exeter based Flybe reporting a 4 million pound annual pre-tax loss.
But despite the headline figure - underlying profits are up by 2 hundred percent and they've just expanded buying a Finnish airline.
Flybe pressed ahead with expansion plans today as it entered in to a joint venture to buy a Finnish airline for 25 million euros (£22.6 million).
Flybe, which on Thursday 30th, reported a £4.3 million loss in its maiden annual results, has agreed to buy Finnish Commuter Airlines (FCA), in partnership with Finnair, Finland's flag carrier.
Flybe will take a 60% stake in the joint venture, to be known as Flybe Nordic, while Finnair will hold the remaining 40% stake.
FCA is Finland's largest domestic airline by operations, flying around 900,000 passengers per year in the Finnish domestic, Nordic and Baltic regional markets.
It currently has 15 aircraft and an annual turnover of approximately 90 million euros (£81 million).
Government money to help strengthen the line after damaged caused by storms
A Devon mum who's daughter's was hit in the face by a firework tells Heart there should only be organised displays.
Devon and Cornwall Police is holding a knife amnesty this month to give people the opportunity to safely hand in potentially dangerous weapons.
Recently Played Tracks
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.