Trail running is the ideal way to clear the mind.
The Heart Breakfast McCain Family of the Month
We’re delighted to reveal February's Heart Breakfast McCain Family of the Month as the Haward family from Exmouth.
Let's introduce them. Theres, Mum Fiona, Auntie Alison, Megan 14, and Joe 11.
The Haward family make the most of every opportunity to have fun, and the safari experience was no exception!
Thanks to McCain, the Haward family won a safari ranger experience at Port Lympe Wild Animal Safari Park and Zoo, including:
- Feeding the animals and learning the skills of a ranger
- Family Safari
- £200 in shopping vouchers
- Enrichment workshop with the animals (making the animals toys to put in their homes)
- Entrance to Port Lympne Wild Animal Safari Park & Zoo
- Port Lympne goodie bags for the children
- 2 Night’s accommodation at the Ashford International Hotel plus breakfast
- Return train travel for 2 adults & 2 children to Ashford and return transfers to the hotel
- Lunch for two adults and two children
Two friends organise holidays for those traumatised by the disaster.
New campaign highlights the dangers of soaking up too much of the sun
Festival goers told to expect more checks as they head into the Festival
Recently Played Tracks
Now playing: The best feel good music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.