Wasp Warning in Devon
More of us in Devon are having to be rushed to hospital because of wasp stings this summer.
Our ambulance service says loads more of us are being stung and also having severe allergic reactions.
Heart spoke to Emma who now has to carry a special injection in her handbag after discovering her allergy: "I came up in like a stinging nettle rash all over my body and then all of a sudden my vision went black and white and then I couldnt see anything. I started to hyperventilate and then I just don't remember anything - I just passed out."
The advice from the ambulance service is to initially contact your local pharmacist if you are concerned about an insect bite as they can give you advice on which treatment would be best. If you become more concerned contact your GP but in an emergency you should always dial 999 straight away.
Recently Played Tracks
Now playing: Non-stop hit music