See England In The 6 Nations At Twickenham
On March 10th you and up to 9 friends could be off to the home of English rugby, Twickenham, to see England v Italy in the RBS 6 Nations. This prize is open to listeners of Heart Four Counties.
This prize is available to listeners of Heart Four Counties.
With 125 years of history, what is now the 6 Nations tournament is the oldest rugby championship in the world and one of the highlights of the sporting calendar. Each season it sees some of the game’s oldest rivalries rekindled.
Thanks to the centre:mk you and up to nine of your friends could be seeing England v Italy in VIP style from the Corinthian Viewing Club
This package includes;
- Official en-bloc RFU match tickets
- Champagne reception on arrival
- Four course gourmet lunch
- Complimentary bar
- Post match savoury selection
- Plasma television screens
- Official souvenir programme
- Individual guest packs
The timetable of your day will run like this (subject to change);
11.30 – champagne reception is served
12.45 – luncheon is served
15.00 – England v Italy kick off
16.30 – Post match refreshments served
18.00 – bar closes
18.30 – guests depart
This prize has been kindly donated by the centre:mk
Terms & Conditions:
- This prize is for 10 people at Twickenham Stadium, 200 Whitton Rd, Twickenham, London TW2 7BA on 10th March 2013.
- Travel and accommodation not included.
- Day is from 11.30 – 18.30.
- Complimentary bar, 4 course meal & post-match savoury selection included.
- Car parking available on request (1 space per 4 guests).
- Smart casual attire to be worn by all guests.
- At least one member of the group must be over the age of 18.
- Alcohol can only be consumed by guests over the age of 18.
- Travel expenses and any other expenses incurred are not included.
- There is no cash alternative. This is a charity auction and as such no refunds are given.
- The content of the prize may be subject to change and/or substituted with a prize of equal or greater value.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to change the date and substitute with another date.
- We require a prize winner name, contact number and email address to facilitate this prize.
This prize has now been SOLD. CONGRATULATIONS to Simon from Milton Keynes who bid £2,650!