Valerie Amy Winehouse Download 'Valerie' on iTunes
Once again, were going to be joining in the fun this summer at the Milton Keynes Dragon Boat Festival on Willen Lake, and we'd love you to get involved!
The Milton Keynes Dragon Boat Festival is back for 2012 and is set to be bigger and better than ever! Come and join us and our friends at Gable Events and Willen Hospice on Willen Lake, Milton Keynes on Sunday June 24th.
Its guaranteed to be a brilliant day with proceeds going to Willen Hospice. The Heart Angels will be there with the Alfresco Zone, and there'll be colouring for the kids, Heart music playing and the Angels will be supporting the sixty teams taking part in the event.
Did you know that Dragon boat racing is the fastest growing water activity in Britain today - as well as the most fun! Up to 16 people paddle each 40’ boat with a drummer at the front beating time and a helm at the tail steering a straight course. No previous experience is required, just plenty of team spirit!
The Festival is open to everyone and up to 60 crews are expected to battle it out over the 200m race course, watched by several thousand spectators. Willen Lake offers a superb venue for racing and a fabulous day is guaranteed with bankside entertainment, music, food and fun activities for all the family.
• Dragon boats, qualified helms and all racing equipment.
• At least 3 races per crew.
• Music and entertainment.
• Souvenir programme.
• Trophies for the top five crews, the best-placed mixed crew (minimum seven ladies), the crew raising the most money for Willen Hospice and the ‘best dressed’ crew.
• Medals for the top three crews.
• Lunch in a private room with wine at The Swan in Salford for the crew raising the most money for Willen Hospice.
To enter your crew today, click here
And check out the fantastic photo's from last years event below!