Adam Mudd Was 16 When He Began His Cyber Attacks
Carlsberg Fatal Gas Leak Victim Named
A man, who died following an ammonia leak at the Carlsberg factory in Northampton last week, has been formally identified as 45 year-old, David Chandler from Bridgnorth, Shropshire.
A post-mortem examination was carried out at Leicester Royal Infirmary and the cause of death was given as inhalation of ammonia.
A 51 year-old man who was in critical condition is improving and remains in hospital.
Police are still on location and are working with the Health and Safety Executive at the scene of the incident.
Specials Constabulary Sergeant Alec Bedford found guilty of various misconduct charges including making unnecessary arrest & force
Heart spoke to an 82 year old man who was threatened and had his wedding ring stolen during a burglary in Milton Keynes.
Blaze started in care home in Cadmore Lane early this morning.
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred station:
Now playing: Non-stop hit music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.