Charges After Drugs Raids In Milton Keynes
28 April 2015, 17:29
Five charged over a series of drug supply offences in Milton Keynes
Five men have been charged with drugs supply offences following an operation in Milton Keynes.
Those charged today (28/4) with conspiracy to supply a controlled drug of Class B - cannabis were:
- Neil Josling, aged 46, of Akeley Wood Lodge Road, Akley
- Lee Chivers, aged 51, of no fixed address
- Robert Wallman, aged 38, of Springfield Boulevard, Springfield, Milton Keynes
- Michael Todd Roberts, age 34 of Tarry Court Bradville, Milton Keynes
- Tai Tran, aged 31, of Beech Close, West Drayton
The charge relates to a conspiracy to supply a controlled drug of class B between 30 July 2014 and 27 April 2015 in Milton Keynes.
The arrests followed warrants being carried out yesterday (27/4) by Thames Valley Police’s Serious and Organised Crime Unit in Milton Keynes, Buckingham and London under the Misuse of Drugs Act.
All of those charged were remanded in custody to appear at Milton Keynes Magistrates’ Court tomorrow (29/4).
Ten other people who were arrested in connection with this operation have been bailed for further enquiries.