World biggest 50m deep training pool to be created
Final Stage Of Gas Street Roundabout Works
If your route through Northampton includes the notorious Gas Street roundabout in - your being warned the next and final wave of roadworks are getting underway- spreading over the next few weeks.
All this is part of £6.8m works which began last September as part of scheme to enable development of the Northampton Waterside Enterprise Zone (by increasing the capacity of the congested southern Inner Ring Road and by improving access to the site).
Those working on the roadworks say
- Any closures will be re-opened before the morning rush hour
- Diversion routes will be signed
- A liaison officer will be available for any concerns that residents and business may have
- Every effort will be made to carryout the noisier activities in the early part of the night but some may need to be carried out late at night
- The 19A bus stopping at the Plough is the only destination affected during the closure times; further information is available from the bus operators.
Different roads and lanes will be shut on different days - for full details, click here:
Head Injuries Mr Huggins Suffered Described In Court As Catastrophic
Events across the weekend to celebrate the work of our Armed Forces
Barry Walker Began Abusing His Victim When She Was Just 7
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred station:
Now playing: The best feel good music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.