Adam Mudd Was 16 When He Began His Cyber Attacks
Fire On Eastenders Set
Hertfordshire Fire and Rescue Service were called to a fire on the set of Eastenders last night.
Crews from Borehamwood and Potters Bar were called to the BBC Elstree Studios shortly after 11pm to tackle a fire that had taken hold in the first floor and roof space of a building on Albert Square.
Area Commander Ian Parkhouse said: “Thanks to the hard work of our firefighters, the fire was contained and extinguished before it could cause any serious damage to the set. We’re pleased that we were able to deal with this incident quickly, so it shouldn’t affect the 30 year celebrations taking place this week.”
It is believed that the fire was started accidentally by a firework.
Specials Constabulary Sergeant Alec Bedford found guilty of various misconduct charges including making unnecessary arrest & force
Heart spoke to an 82 year old man who was threatened and had his wedding ring stolen during a burglary in Milton Keynes.
Blaze started in care home in Cadmore Lane early this morning.
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred station:
Now playing: Non-stop hit music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.