Child Hurt As School Sports Ceiling Collapses
Girl Gets Chemical Burns At St Albans School
A teenage girl has gotten serious burns after chemicals exploded in her face during a school science experiment.
It happened this morning at around 10.30 and emergency services were called to the school.
She's been taken to Stoke Mandeville Hospital, which specialises in treatment for burn injuries.
Her condition is not believed to be life-threatening and no one else was injured in the explosion.
The secondary school involved has not been named by the Ambulance Service.
Helen's Family: "Despite this victory for justice there can be no celebration"
Family Tribute To Woman Who Dies After Violent Burglary
Family Of Murdered Liam Hunt Say They've Been Ripped Apart By His Death
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred location:
Now playing: Non-stop hit music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.