Man Suffers Burns After House Fire

One man has been rescued from a house on Stony Stratford High Street this morning after a fire.

It broke out in the roof of the link-detached house - fire crews were called at 07.26.

2 people were also rescued suffering from smoke inhalation.

Bucks Fire Service called in four fire engines and the turntable ladder (pictured) along with breathing apparatus and a thermal imaging camera.

There's no word yet on the condition of the people rescued from the property.

Recently Played Tracks

To listen live, choose your preferred location:

Go

On TV: The Perfect Christmas Song!

2am - 3am

Watch heart TV

  • Wizzard I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday

    Now

    iTunes

  • Leona Lewis One More Sleep

    02:30

    iTunes

  • Lily Allen Somewhere Only We Know

    02:23

    iTunes

  • East 17 Stay Another Day

    02:18

    iTunes

Heart VIP

Local

Autumn Weather

Find your local four day weather report here.

Listening To Radio Win With Heart

Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.

Follow Heart on Twitter