Changes To Original Plans Allow Enabling Works To Start On Large Town Centre Derelict Land
Northamptonshire PCC: The Candidates
The election to see who will be Northamptonshire's next Police and Crime Commissioner takes place on Thursday, 5 May.
To help you decide who to vote for, Heart has approached each of the three candidates to hear what they would do if they were to win.
We've put the following five questions to the candidates:
1. Why are you running for the role of Police and Crime Commissioner?
2. What makes you a good candidate for the role?
3. What would your three priorities be?
4. Why should the people of Northamptonshire vote for you?
5. What are your plans in the face of funding cuts to the county – and how are you going to make sure we get the money we’re deserved and we need?
Conservative Candidate: Stephen Mold
UKIP Candidate: Sam Watts
Labour Candidate Kevin McKeever
Standards at HMP Bedford have declined to unacceptable levels, says the Chief Inspector of Prisons.
Police Use Anniversary Of David's Death To Appeal For Public's Help
18 Hour Closure Will Allow Engineers To Demolish Houghton Road Bridge
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred location:
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.