Burn Ellie Goulding Download 'Burn' on iTunes
Amazing Central Milton Keynes Live Event
Heart Four Counties
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Amazing Central Milton Keynes Live Event’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 13th to Saturday 18th November 2017 on Heart Four Counties.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word LIGHTS plus their answer to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. During the week from Monday 13th November to Friday 17th November 2017, the breakfast presenters will ask a question and entrants must text in their answer.
6. One entrant will be selected at random from all those with the correct answer and brought to air. By being brought to air that entrant has won £100 and the chance to open a box at the Amazing Central Milton Keynes Live Event on Saturday 18th November for the chance to win £1000.
7. The winners will be announced on air and will receive their prize at the Amazing Central Milton Keynes Live Event on the 18th November 2017.
8. During the Amazing Central Milton Keynes Live Event on Saturday 18th November 2017 between 15:30 and 17:00, the 5 weekday winners will be invited onto the stage and be asked to pick a box at random. Monday’s winner will pick first, followed by Tuesday's, then Wednesday's etc.
9. We will then give the audience of the event the chance to win the final box on stage by texting in. To enter the Competition an Entrant must be at the Amazing Central Milton Keynes Live Event on Saturday 18th November between 15:30 and 17:00 and send a text message with the word LIGHTS to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on stage at the event. Text message will be charge at standard network rates. The five weekday winners cannot enter this.
10. One entrant will be selected at random from all of those who text during the event and will be invited onto the stage where there will be one box remaining.
11. The chosen entrant will be announced as the winner on stage and will receive a £100 prize and also be given the final box.
12. All boxes (the five boxes from the on air competition and the final box from the event competition) will be opened all together to reveal what is inside. 5 of the boxes will have nothing inside and 1 will have the £1000 prize.
13. The overall winner will be the one who's box contained the £1000 prize. This winner will be announced on stage.
14. All entrants must be UK residents aged 18 or over.
15. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
16. Entry to the promotion is open to UK residents, excluding employees, agents, their families or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
17. Those entering to play on air from 13th to 17th November 2017 must be available to attend the event on Saturday 18th November 2017. If they do not attend the event they will still win the £100 prize but will forfeit their chance of playing to win at the event. Play will continue with all available entrants.
18. Each winner, five during the Breakfast Show from Monday to Friday AND the event winner will receive a £100 prize of a £100 Love 2 Shop Voucher. The breakfast winners will also receive the daily prize which is detailed below:
Monday - John Lewis in store shopping experience to the value of £500.
Milton Keynes Store only
Spree will be arranged at a mutually convenient date and time
Tuesday - Cineworld MK – Two annual passes to Milton Keynes Cineworld.
Excluding West End Cinemas
Each card is valid for 1 year from date of issue
No cash alternatives
Full T&Cs at https://www.cineworld.co.uk/terms/unlimited-card
Wednesday – MK Theatre – VIP Experience for the Family at the 2017 MK Pantomime
A family ticket for four (max two adults per child)
Can only be used on the 7pm performance of this year’s pantomime, Cinderella on Wednesday 3rd January
Includes Ambassador Lounge entry and two programmes.
Tickets are non-transferable or exchangeable.
Tickets will be available to collect from the Box Office on the day of the performance under the winner’s name. Proof of ID may be requested to collect tickets.
Ambassador Lounge entry includes a reserved table in Milton Keynes Theatre’s Ambassador Lounge from one and half hours before the performance and during the interval, a welcome drink and savoury snacks, host service and complimentary cloakroom and private wash room use. Children receive an activity pack, drink and sweet treats.
Ambassador Theatre Groups general terms and conditions of sale apply. These can be found online at www.atgtickets.com
Thursday – One night stay for two people in a luxury serviced apartment courtesy of City Stay Apartments plus a two course meal for two people including a bottle of wine at Maaya Indian Kitchen & Bar located in The Hub and a Locked in a Room experience.
City Stay Apartments prize:
1 Night Stay in a 1 bedroom Apartment in Milton Keynes
Date Subject to Availability, to be arranged directly with City Stay
Has to be claimed by 8th Jan 2018
Maximum 2 adults
Weekend only (Friday - Sunday)
Prize EXCLUDES the following dates: 24th December, 25th December, 26th December, 31st December, 1st January)
No cash alternatives
For City Stay’s full terms and conditions, please visit https://www.citystayaparts.com/terms-of-use/
Two course meal for two people including a bottle of house wine at Maaya Indian Kitchen & Bar located in The Hub, Milton Keynes
Available Sunday to Friday.
No cash alternatives.
The Locked In A Room Experience will include exclusive use for 4 people at Locked In A Room Milton Keynes.
The experience will be given in the form of a voucher. Vouchers are valid for a year from the date of purchase and will have expiry date wrote on the back.
When a voucher holder is ready to book they will need to call the Locked In A Room sales office on 01179 291 759 and put down a deposit of £5 per person in order to reserve the booking.
Each person with a voucher will have this £5 deposit refunded back to them on the day at the venue in exchange for the vouchers.
The deposit of £5 per person is fully refundable up to 5 days before the booking. Any changes to team sizes can be refunded up to this point.
If a team size is reduced less than 5 days before a booking then the deposit for people not attending is non - refundable and will not go towards the final balance
Friday – Intu - £250 Gift Voucher for use in Intu MK
Winner must bring their prize letter with proof of ID, to the intu Milton Keynes customer information desk, (beside Debenhams), before Dec 20th 2017 to redeem their card.
Gift card is valid for 12 months from date of issue.
The card can be redeemed at intu Milton Keynes or at any intu shopping centre nationwide.
No cash alternative.
19. The £100 will be given to the winners at the event on Saturday 18th November 2017. If any breakfast winner doesn't attend, they will still get the prize but delivery will need to be arranged.
20. One winner will also win £1000. This will be a cheque and sent to the winner by post within 28 days.
21. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.