Heart Four Counties: Win A VIP Experience Bedford's Biggest 80's & 90's Party Night
LPH Concerts Promotion
Heart Four Counties
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘LPH Concerts Drive Promotion’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Wednesday 26th July to Sunday 23rd July 2017 on Heart Four Counties (The "Radio Station").
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must listen to the ‘cue to call’ and send a text message with the keyword 'Party' to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air. We will play the cue to call between 06.00 and 09.00 On Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and between 12.00 and 17.00 on Saturday and between 13.00 and 16.00 on Sunday.
4. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. One entrant will be chosen at random as the winner from all entrants.
6. The winner will be announced on air and receive a confirmation letter in the post within 28 days of the competition close date.
7. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 or over.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. Each day one winner will receive two 80’s into the 90’s VIP Experience tickets for the event at Bedford Park on Friday 4th August 2017 including the following Meet & Greets.
Monday’s Winner will get to meet Jason Donavan
Tuesday's Winner will get to meet Livin’ Joy & Baby D
Wednesday's Winner will get to meet Dave Pearce
Thursday's Winner will get to meet Go West
Friday's Winner will get to meet Nik Kershaw
10. Each of the VIP Experience tickets include:
Fast Track entry into Bedford Park
Access into ‘The Park Lounge’ hospitality marquee and garden
Prosecco on arrival (soft drinks for children)
Summer hog roast and gourmet salad bar
Prime viewing position
Use of furniture inside, and outside
Access to The Park Lounge bar
Souvenir VIP event lanyard
Use of the luxury toilet facilities
11. Full terms and conditions for the VIP Experience can be found here: http://www.bedfordparkconcerts.co.uk/vip-ticket-terms-and-conditions/
12. Prize redemption/delivery will be discussed with the winner.
13. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.