Footloose, starring Gareth Gates and Maureen Nolan, toe taps its way to MK Theatre from Monday 17th October and we've tickets and more to be won!
Heart Four Counties: Footloose At MK Theatre Rules
Milton Keynes Theatre Drive Competition
Heart Four Counties
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/ ) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Milton Keynes Theatre - Footloose’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 26th to Friday 30th September 2016 on Heart Four Counties.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the keyword RADIO and your answer to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. Each day the presenter will give listeners a ‘cue to call’ which will be an 80’s club classic song. The presenter will invite listeners to text in when they hear the song.
6. One entrant will be selected at random to come to air and reveal their answer.
7. If they answer correctly they will win.
8. The winner will be announced on air and receive a confirmation letter within 28 days of the competition close date.
9. All entrants must be UK residents aged 18 or over.
10. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
11. The winner each day will receive 5 x tickets to Footloose Live at Milton Keynes Theatre on opening night Monday 17th October for the 7.30 performance.
12. The Red Label packages include:
Entry to the Ambassador Lounge for 5 people the evening of Monday 17th October from 90 minutes pre show and during interval.
Welcome glass of prosecco each, or soft drink alternative (1 per guest).
Complimentary Savoury nibbles each.
Table service for winner and their guests.
Access to private washroom.
Tickets to the show
House programme per winning group
13. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.