Heart Four Counties - Meraki Online Competition Rules
Meraki Festival Online Competition
Heart Four Counties
June - August 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Meraki Festival Breakfast Promotion’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Wednesday 7th June to Thursday 10th August 2017 on Heart Four Counties.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go to www.heart.co.uk, answer a question and register their details.
4. Online entry will open at 00:00 on Wednesday 7th June 2017 and close at 23:59 on Thursday 10th August 2017.
5. One winner will be selected at random from all correct and eligible entries.
6. The winner will be contacted by Heart FM.
7. The winner must be a UK resident aged 18 or over.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. The winner will receive Family Weekend tickets for 2 adults and 2 children to the Meraki Festival being held in Hertfordshire County Showground on 11th to 13th August 2017.
This ticket includes Full access to the main festival and all of the all-inclusive activities & the family camping field for 2 adults and 2 children. Children must be 12 years or under for the family ticket.
Site access on 10/08/17 from 13:00 onwards. All campers must leave site by midday on 14/08/17.
10. Prize redemption will be discussed with the winner.
11. Global Radio reserves the right to substitute the prize at its absolute discretion.