Perfect Ed Sheeran
8 November 2017, 12:47
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word NORTHAMPTON plus their answer to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. During the week from Monday 13th November to Friday 17th November 2017, the breakfast presenters will ask a question and entrants must text in their answer.
6. One entrant will be selected at random from all those with the correct answer and brought to air. By being brought to air that entrant has won the prize detailed below.
7. All entrants must be UK residents aged 18 or over.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. Entry to the promotion is open to UK residents, excluding employees, agents, their families or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
10. Those entering to play on air from 13th to 17th November 2017 must be available to attend the pantomime at The Royal & Derngate Theatre, Northampton on Friday December 15th 2017 at 19.00.
11. Each winner, five during the Breakfast Show from Monday to Friday, will receive 4 tickets to see Aladdin at The Royal & Derngate Theatre on Friday 15th December 2017 at 19.00. They will also receive a free programme (1) and a drink and piece of cake in Franklins Restaurant at the Theatre before the show. After the show, they will meet and greet the cast (subject to availability).
12. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.