Heart Four Counties: Whittlebury Hall Breakfast Competition September 2016
Whittlebury Hall Breakfast Competition
Heart Four Counties
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Whittlebury Hall' radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 19th September to Friday 23rd September on Heart Four Counties (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the RADIO to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. We will select 2 entrants at random to come to air and play Head 2 Toe with Whittlebury Hall Hotel & Spa.
6. Stuart and Katy will ask a series of questions based on the number 2, each worth 1 point.
7. One contestant will need to say ‘Head’ to answer the question and one contestant will need to say ‘Toe’ to answer the question.
8. Whoever says Head or Toe first will get to answer the question – if they answer correctly they will get the point, however, if they answer incorrectly the point will be given to the other contestant.
9. The first contestant to 3 points wins the 2-night Spa and Escape package for 2 people at Whittlebury Hall Hotel & Spa.
10. The winner will be announced on air and receive a confirmation letter with details on how to redeem their prize within 28 days of the competition close date.
11. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 or over.
12. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
13.The winner each day will receive a Two Night Spa and Escape at Whittlebury Hall Hotel & Spa for two people including:
Overnight accommodation for two nights
Full use of The Day Spa facilities and Heat and Ice Experiences on day of arrival and second day
Full use of The Leisure Club facilities on day of arrival until 11am on day of departure (including Jacuzzi, 19m swimming pool with bubble jets, whirlpool spa, sauna and more...)
Full English breakfast each morning
Three-course dinner on both days
Two-course buffet lunch on day of arrival
A choice of 50-minute treatment on day of arrival from either The Day Spa Facial, The Day Spa Facial for Men,The Day Spa Signature Massage or Elemis Massage for Mothers-To-Be
14. Full Terms and conditions apply as follows:
This prize is non-transferable and non-refundable, and has no cash equivalent.
This prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
The prize is available Sunday to Thursday only, based on two people sharing a standard room and is subject to availability.
Winners and guests must be aged 18 years or over.
Valid until 30th December 2016, excludes public holidays.
15. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.