Castle on The Hill Ed Sheeran Download 'Castle on The Hill' on iTunes
Xscape Feel Good Friday Competition
Heart Four Counties
1.The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Xscape Feel Good Friday' radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Friday 2nd December 2016 on Heart Four Counties.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word MOVIE to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. Gareth on Heart Drivetime will play out a montage of audio from three well-known Christmas movies and invite Entrants to identify the three film titles and text 82122 for their chance to win. We will select one entrant at random to come to air and reveal their guesses and if they are correct they will win.
6. The winner will be announced on air and receive a confirmation letter within 28 hours of the competition close date.
7.All entries must be UK residents aged 18 or over.
8.Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9.The winner will receive £500 on an Xscape Gift Card valid in all units within Xscape except McDonald’s, Snozone and Cineworld.
10. Gift Card valid for 12 months from date of issue.
11. No cash alternative available.
12. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.