Heart Four Counties: Xscape Xmas 2016
Heart Angels & Online Competition
Heart Four Counties
December 2016 - RULES
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Xscape’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Friday 2nd to Thursday 22nd December 2016 on Heart Four Counties.
2.Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3.To enter the Competition an Entrant must either:
• Go to the location described on-air by the presenter and find the Heart Angels, fill out an iPad entry form with their answer to a question as directed. Entry with the Angels will open at 12noon and close at 5pm on each day of the Competition as follows:
Saturday 3rd & Sunday 4th December
Saturday 10th & Sunday 11th December
Saturday 17th & Sunday 18th December
• Go online to heart.co.uk and register their details and answer the question as directed on the page. Online entry will open at 00:00 on Friday 2nd December and close at 23:59 on Thursday 22nd December 2016.
6. At the end of the competition all entrants will be added together in a spreadsheet and one correct and eligible entry will be selected at random to win.
7. The winner will be notified via confirmation letter within 28 days of the competition close date.
8. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 or over.
9.Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
10.The winner will receive £1,000 on an Xscape Gift Card which will be issued as 2 x £500 Gift Cards.
11. Gift card valid in all units within Xscape except McDonald’s, Snozone and Cineworld.
12. Gift Card valid for 12 months from date of issue
13. No cash alternative available.
14. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.