Hillary Clinton says she is "confident" that new emails being investigated will not change the result of previous FBI probes.
More of us want a pre-nup
Most celebs wouldn't get married without one and now it seems more of us are looking at signing pre-nuptial agreements before getting hitched.
Heart has been told there has been a rise in people looking into the contracts which decide how money, homes and other items are split if there is ever a divorce.
Until now it has been seen as something only showbiz stars and the most wealthy do, but that is changing.
Alison Hawes is a family lawyer at Irwin Mitchell:
"Last year there seemed to be more high profile celebrity divorces than ever before. This combined with more discussion about the legal position of pre-nups has led to a significant rise in enquiries.
"More and more people are starting to understand that pre-nups aren't just for the rich and famous"
The Law Commission is currently holding a consultation on the future of pre-nuptial agreements and whether there should be a change in the law to make them binding.
A teenager was stabbed to death at an 18th birthday party in northeast London - on the night he turned 19 himself.
One of the City's most influential figures is building a substantial stake in Gresham House, a listed asset management group.
THE PAPERS' TOP STORIES
Most Viewed Pictures On Heart
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.
- Former IS fighter says group is killing women and children who try to flee
- Hillary Clinton emails: Timeline of how scandal unfolded
- Lottery suspends apps after winning tickets may have been binned
- FBI opens new Hillary Clinton email investigation
- UK handed Brexit downgrade warning by ratings agency S&P
- Lily Allen told to 'find an immigrant' to give her a ride by cab driver
- Vincent Van Gogh: World's first painted film debuts in London
- Hacker Ryan Collins jailed for stealing nude celebrity photos
- Bond star Naomie Harris to receive Variety Award for contribution to UK film
- 'It was never a parody': Schumer dismisses accusations of racism