The Boyfriend Pillow - T's and C's
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions-competition/) apply to ‘The Boyfriend Pillow’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from Thursday 16th January, indefinitely (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Heart Gloucestershire.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must listen to the Breakfast Show and have registered their details via the competition form found on the heart website. Entrants will be asked to explain why they should have the Boyfriend Pillow to take home and look after.
4. Each week a different contestant will be selected at random from all the online entrants received and will be called back by the presenter. If the entrants case to look after the boyfriend pillow is deemed strong enough by the presenter, they will be able to take it home for five days. Due to the postage cost, the winner will be required to collect and return the pillow to the radio station.
5. Entrants must be 18 or over
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
7. You must be able to collect and return the Boyfriend Pillow to the radio station, which is based in the Eastgate Shopping Centre, Gloucester.
8. The Boyfriend Pillow for 5 days (Monday to Friday)