Saddle up for the start of the racing season at Cheltenham Racecourse, as we've tickets & Annual Memberships to be won!
Heart Gloucestershire: Cheltenham Racecourse Competition Rules
Cheltenham Racecourse Competition
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/)(the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to "Cheltenham Racecourse" radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 26th to Friday 30th September 2016 on Heart Gloucestershire (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. The Heart Angels will be out across Cheltenham between 06:30 and 07:30 each morning from Monday 26th to Friday 30th September 2016 with their jockey holding a large image with the keyword and text number on it.
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the keyword to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
5. All Entrants selected to play will be required to talk to the presenters and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
6. Each day the presenters will pick an entrant at random from all the texts received with the correct keyword and that entrant will be called back. They will then go to air and be revealed as the winner.
7. The Heart Angels will also post the keyword on the radio station's social media.
8. Entrants must be 18 years or over.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
10. One winner each day from Monday 26th to Thursday 29th September will receive four tickets to The Showcase at Cheltenham Racecourse on 21st/22nd October 2016 plus a luxury food hamper to the value of £50.
11. One winner on Friday 30th September will win two Season Passes for Cheltenham Racecourse including full access to all 16 days racing including the Cheltenham Festival, worth £500 per pass.
12. Prize redemption and delivery will be discussed with the winner.
13. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.