Chocolate Easter Egg Jenga Terms and Conditions
Heart Breakfast, Gloucestershire
Tues 20th March – Thursday 29th March
Chocolate Jenga Breakfast Promotion
T & C’s
1 Chocolate Jenga Breakfast Promotion
on Heart Gloucestershire, [February/March 2018] RULES 1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to radio Chocolate Jenga Breakfast Promotion competition (the “Competition") which will run from Tues 20th March – Thursday 29th March 2018 on Heart Gloucestershire.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word CHOC to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the telephone line will be given out on air.
4. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. The breakfast show will ask listeners to text in to play. Once a listener has been chosen at random, a question will be asked, , if the caller gets it right we will add another egg to the Chocolate Jenga pile, if the pile tips over on the question the caller wins the chocolate in the pile.
6. Entrant must be 18 or over to play
7 Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition. Prize:
8. The prize is the chocolate eggs in the pile
9. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.