Dear Darlin Olly Murs Download 'Dear Darlin' on iTunes
Cinderella at the Malvern Theatre Promotion
on Heart Gloucestershire
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to Pop Prince & princesses radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 13th November 2017 to Friday 17th November 2017 on Heart Gloucestershire
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must Send a text message with the word ‘Panto’ to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The Text Message opening and closing times will be stated on air.
4. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. An entrant will be selected to play at random for all successful entires. Entrants will be chosen to play daily after text line closes, and must be available to play at the time given by the show producer.
6. Entrants will be asked to identify the pop prince or princess in a small clip of a song, if they manage to Identify the correct answer they will win the competition prize for that day. If they get it incorrect, it will then move on to another listener. 5 days of competition, meaning 5 winners (1 per day)
7. All rounds will be pre-recorded in advance of transmission.
8. Entrance must be 18 years or above
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
10. Each winner (1x Winner a day for 5 days) will receive 1x Family Tickets (2x Adult 2x Children) to Malvern Theatres Christmas Pantomime – ‘Cinderella’ on Sunday 17th December at 5pm.
11. They will also receive 1x Complimentary Souvenir Program which includes information on the theatre and the cast of the production.
12. 1x £50 meal vouchers for the Bistro at Malvern Theatre prior to the show.
• The Voucher can be used on any food or drink item in the restaurant and has no restrictions on what it can be used on.
• The voucher is only Valid for the day of the show (17th November 2017),
• Three tables of four are available for 2:45pm and a further two are booked for 3:30pm, Tables will be available on a first come first serve basis for these times mentioned.
13. Winners will be able to collect tickets, Souvenir Programs and £50 meal voucher at the box office on arrival 14.
14. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.