Closer Ne-Yo Download 'Closer' on iTunes
Christmas Conveyor Belt with Tewkesbury Garden Centre
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to "Christmas Conveyor Belt with Tewkesbury Garden Centre" radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from on Friday 24th November 2017 on Heart Gloucestershire
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must Send a text message with their answer to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air. Text messages will be charged at standard network rates.
4. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. The presenter will announce 10 Christmas presents on the Heart conveyor belt. One entrant will be picked at random to play and will automatically win a Christmas tree and decorations. Then the entrant will have a chance to win up to £500 by remembering as many of the presents as possible from the Christmas conveyor belt and recite them back to the presenter.
6. For every correct item they recite they win £50. There are 10 items in total so if they correctly remember all 10, they will win £500.
7. The winner will be announced on air.
8. Entrants must be 18 years or over.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
10. One winner will win up to £500 and their Christmas Tree & Decorations
11. The cash will be provided by Global Radio and will be transferred via Bacs transfer. For this the winner will need to provide their bank details to a member of Global Radio.
12. The Christmas Tree and decorations will be provided by Tewkesbury Garden Centre. The Christmas tree will be up to the value of £70.00 and will also include a set of lights up to the value £50 and decorations up to the value of £50.
13. The winner will be able to choose their tree, lights and decorations themselves from Tewkesbury Garden Centre. If the winner chooses a cheaper tree or decorations, the remaining amount cannot be made up with any cash alternative.
14. Once the winner has chosen all items from Tewkesbury Garden Centre they can arrange to collect them at a time convenient to both the and the garden centre.
15. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.