Sorry Justin Bieber
Winter Experience 'The Slimbridge Spectacle'
WWT Slimbridge Wetland Centre
November 2016 - RULES
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/)(the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to Winter experience 'The Slimbridge Spectacle' at WWT Slimbridge Wetland Centre' radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Friday 2nd December 2016 on Heart Gloucestershire (the “Radio Station”).
2.Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must a text message with the word BIRD to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. One entrant will be selected at random to come on-air and identify the artist that we’ve stripped back to an acapella version.
5. If the entrant correctly identifies the artist, they win. If they are incorrect another entrant will be selected at random until a winner is found.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. The winner will receive a visit to Santa’s Grotto for two children at the Wetland Centre including gifts, an Annual Family Membership for WWT plus a £100 voucher to spend there.
9. Visit to Santa’s Grotto at Slimbridge available between 17th and 23rd December 2016 between 2 and 4pm – if the winner is unable to attend there is no cash alternative.
10. Annual Family Membership to WWT is for 2 parents or grandparents and up to 6 children or grandchildren - Valid for 12 Months.
11. £100 Voucher for Wetland Centre – Valid for 2 Months from date of issue.
12. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.