Gloucester Quays Food Festival
The delicious Gloucester Quays Food Festival returns from Friday 20th to Sunday 22nd July and it's even tastier as we've got a £500 shopping spree to be won!
Whether your a foodie or a family looking for a great day out, it's the place to be this July!
Live Cookery Demo's
From well-known TV faces to the very best from local award winning restaurants - a host of top chefs will share their recipes, hints and flair over the weekend:
• Live cookery demonstrations in the Aga Rangemaster Cookery Theatre
• Celebrity chefs demos and book signings with Gino D'Acampo, James Martin & the Fabulous Baker Brothers
• Plus renowned local Cotswold chefs and local Masterchef himself Phil Vickery
• Tickets on a first come basis from gloucesterquays.co.uk
Food & Craft Market - FREE Entry
Tantalize your taste buds and sample delicious produce, enjoy al fresco dining or take home something yummy for supper:
• Food market with over 60 specialty food producers from cheese to chocolate
• FREE Masterclasses and tasting session including cheese & wine tasting, cupcake decorating, ice-cream making & pizza base flinging!
• Champagne, Pimms, Real Ale & Cider Bars
• Freshly-cooked food-to-go or eat al fresco
Grab a drink and some delicious food and take a seat on the 'Village Green' lawn with live music ranging from folk to swing and so much more.
Acts include Vince Freeman (barefoot star of The Voice), singer songwriter I Am Tich and Bristol Ukulele group the The Rinky Dinks to name just a few.
Plus of course let's not forget the fantastic outlet shopping at Gloucester Quays, with up to 70% off recommended retail prices of top high street stores!
Want to win £500 to spend at Gloucester Quays?
Simply listen to our audio clip above from one of the celeb chefs appearing at the Gloucester Quays Food Festival and then identify them on the form below for your chance to win £500 for a Gloucester Quays spending spree!
There are more than 50 stores are on offer including high street favourites M & S Outlet, Next Clearance, Gap Outlet, Nike Factory Store and designer brands including The White Company, Calvin Klein, LK Bennett, Le Creuset and Osprey London.
Win £500 to spend at Gloucester Quays
We're sorry, this competition is over.
Live Top 10
1 Naughty Boy La La La (feat. Sam Smith)
2 Daft Punk Get Lucky
3 Passenger Let Her Go
4 Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Can't Hold Us (feat. Ray Dalton)
5 Rudimental Waiting All Night (feat. Ella Eyre)
6 2 Chainz We Own It (Fast & Furious) [feat. Wiz Khalifa]
7 Armin Van Buuren This Is What It Feels Like (feat. Trevor Guthrie)
8 David Guetta Play Hard (feat. Ne-Yo & Akon)
9 Demi Lovato Heart Attack
10 Chris Malinchak So Good To Me (Radio Edit)