Children's Centres provide information and access to services for families with children under five in your local community.
Each centre offers a variety of services to cater for the needs of the community, but will include the following:
- Childcare provision
- Early education integrated with childcare
- Support for parents thinking about training or finding a new job
- Antenatal classes and baby clinics
- Information and advice about breastfeeding, parenting and speech and language
- Family support and outreach to parents
- Drop in sessions for parents and children
- Services for children with special needs and disabilities
- Links with voluntary agencies
- Links with local schools.
Find out more about Kent Children's Centres and find one near you via the link below.
Kent CFIS ... putting your family first
Call Freephone on 08000 32 32 30
Open Monday to Friday
9am to 5pm
plus out of hours answering service .